We are currently accepting new patients to join our private Denplan Schemes, or independent private treatments. Please call our surgery, or register and book online for new patient appointment. We will always aim to provide you with the most convenient appointment.
We have limited NHS availability. Our NHS availability can change, and is delivered on a first come first served basis.
There are many ways and schemes under which you could be seen. For some the Denplan Care scheme is most appropriate for their needs, whilst for others Denplan Essentials is better. Some prefer to be seen on a ‘pay as you go’ basis, allowing complete freedom over appointments and treatments, and our price list can be seen here.
We are aware that often new patients are the most nervous when it comes to dental treatment. Contacting us and making your first visit is often the biggest hurdle, and we at Marton Dental practice want to ensure your experience with us is as comfortable as it can be. Our staff are all trained to manage those with dental anxiety, and put you at ease. Our Dentists ensure they spend the time required to help you overcome your fears, and explain all treatments thoroughly before you embark on treatment.
At the practice we always aim to:-
– welcome you in a relaxed and professional manner
– listen and respond to all your dental needs, and manage any anxieties you may have
– treat you with respect and dignity
– Discuss all treatment options with you before treatment, and ensure you fully understand these
– Aim to provide the best treatment available, to the best of our abilities
– Provide a written treatment plan and estimate for your treatment
– make every effort to keep your appointment
In return we expect from our patients:
– that all appointments are made, or cancelled with adequate notice
– to treat our staff with respect
– to pay for your treatment as an when requested
– to raise concerns you have about anything related to your treatment or experience, however minor with practice staff so we can aim to resolve them
– to recommend us to your friends and family to help us provide good quality treatment to an increasing patient base.