• 2 dental examination preventive advice per year
• 2 Routine scale and polish appointments with our hygienist (unless requested otherwise)
• All Dental x-rays
• All fillings deemed necessary by your Denplan dentist.
• Tooth removal (unless a referral is required)
• Root canal treatment (unless referral)
• Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary insurance)
• Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Denplan Care is a comprehensive payment plan designed for patients who wish to attend the practice regularly, and have peace of mind that their routine dental treatment is covered, spreading the costs across the year.
The amount you pay is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need; an initial oral health assessment will be carried out to determine your monthly fee and you do need to be dentally fit before you join the plan.
There are discounts of up to 5% if one Direct Debit covers all registered family Denplan patients receiving treatment at the practice.
To find out more about the dental payment plans please ask a member of the Practice Team for a copy of the Denplan literature or visit their website at www.denplan.co.uk.
Although non-routine services are available from the practice, some items fall outside the scope of the plan, or will require specialist referral, and are not covered by the monthly payment namely:
• Additional hygiene appointments
• Laboratory fees
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Referrals to a specialist
You will have access to a 24 hour, 365 day worldwide dental emergency helpline, that will offer help and advice in the event of a dental emergency. The numbers to phone in an emergency are:
Emergencies Home: 01202 048538
Emergencies Away: (UK) 0800 844 999
Emergency Abroad: +44 1962 844 999
• Dental injury cover
• Temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK
• Temporary emergency dental treatment when overseas
• Reimbursement for time you stay in hospital under the care of a dental or maxillofacial surgeon for treatment in relation to a head or neck condition, for up to one year
• Emergency dental treatment provided by your own dentist or a dentist/specialist acting on your dentist’s behalf
• Dental injury caused while training for or participating in contact sports, unless recommended mouth protection is worn
• Mouth cancer diagnosed before joining Denplan or within 90 days after the date you joined Denplan (or for which tests or consultations began within those 90 days)
• 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
• Arrangement of Supplementary Insurance cover
• Assistance with any enquiries regarding your Supplementary Insurance
Please visit the Denplan Supplementary insurance webpage, or for current Denplan patients please refer to your Denplan membership documentation for further and more specific information, as the above is subject to change.
Please remember: Treatment is at the discretion of your dentist. This is a summary of the benefits, exclusions and limitations. All claims are assessed for eligibility against the terms and conditions of the policy, available on request.
If you would like to know more, please don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form here, or contact the surgery to speak to one of our receptionists.